Telinta and Prepay Nation Work Together to Offer Savings on Mobile Top-Up for VoIP Service Providers
• Prepay Nation waives the monthly minimum for Telinta customers who open new Mobile Top-Up accounts.
• Two industry leaders work together to make Wireless Top-up services easy and economical from Telinta’s hosted platform.
Springfield, NJ and Berwyn, PA– Telinta Inc., a leader in cloud-based switching and billing solutions for VoIP service providers, today announced that Prepay Nation, a leading provider of international mobile top-up and cross-border micropayment services, will offer a special promotion for Telinta customers.
Mobile top-up is an important service offered by companies providing calling cards, pinless, callback, or any other type of prepaid VoIP telephony services via Telinta’s hosted VoIP switching and billing platform.
Telinta customers who become new Prepay Nation customers will qualify for:
– No monthly minimum volume requirement (normally $5,000 per week)
– $25 credit to their first bill of $200 or more
“Telinta customers deserve the very best,” said Alex Ferdman, CEO of Telinta. “We work with the industry’s leading technology providers, like Prepay Nation, so that Telinta customers can gain additional value and savings as they use our hosted solutions.”
“Our mobile top-up and payment solutions are the perfect complements for the prepaid telephony services that VoIP service providers can offer from Telinta’s hosted platform,” said Roger Kean, Director of Channel Sales for Prepay Nation. “VoIP service providers can easily enjoy the benefits of our top-up integration with over 200 mobile operators around the world using Prepay Nation’s convenient API, directly accessible via Telinta’s platform.”
“Our TeliCore™ platform is designed to allow VoIP service providers to use a wide variety of partners to run a profitable, well-managed VoIP business,” added Ferdman. TeliCore™ is Telinta’s robust carrier-grade platform, integrating Telinta’s cutting-edge VoIP solutions with world-class Switching and Billing capabilities from PortaSwitch.
Founded in 2002, Telinta, Inc. offers secure and reliable cloud-‐based Switching and Billing solutions for VoIP service providers around the globe. Telinta’s full portfolio of white label solutions is highly customizable for VoIP service providers and their resellers. Telinta’s carrier-‐ grade solutions include hosted PBX, Call Centers, audio-‐conferencing, Business and Residential VoIP, Wholesale VoIP, Calling Card, Callback and other VoIP services. Please visit us at www.telinta.com for more information.
- Prepay Nation partners with Neofie to offer customers prepaid products
- Prepay Nation Expands its Global Footprint in the GCC Region with New Partners – Mango, Resal, Unipay, Solutions Gulf, Talaco, Encryptus and Lulu Money
- A.J. Hanna, Our CEO is One of the Top 10 Inspiring Leaders of 2022
- OKY App & Prepay Nation launch a Global Strategic partnership to support financial inclusion and the digital lifestyle.
- SpacePointe Launches with Prepay Nation for Domestic & International Mobile Airtime