About The Role:
We are presently seeking an energetic and experienced HR Manager, who can lead HR in the country and balance being a strategic partner, adviser, employee champion, and hands-on implementer of all local day-to-day HR activities. Working in a fast-paced, flat-structure organization and in collaboration with the global team, the individual will be truly generalist covering all facets of HR, including Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Communication and Engagement, Payroll, Budget & Personnel Cost Management, and HR Administration.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Lead the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business plan
- Build, manage, and strengthen HR divisions including recruitment/onboarding, benefits, training, performance, promotion, career development, diversity & inclusion and engagement programs etc.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Initiate and update the implementation and advancement of HR processes
- Oversee the organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the group entities
- Create and deliver briefings/inductions to executives
- Plan employee benefits, payroll, health, and safety programs
- Oversee and check the update of employee records
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Initiate, oversee and coordinate updating of human resource software systems
- Suggest appropriate innovative measures for improving performance evaluations and employee engagement
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Has worked in high-growth start-ups and knows what obstacles we may run into along the way
- Has experience building robust onboarding programs that allow people to hit the ground running in their roles
- Adaptable to the constant changes in a fast-growing company and thrives on the flexibility and pace of growth
- Strives for operational excellence and knows that there is always room to do better
- Solid problem-solving and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with a strong personality