What You’ll Do
The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is expected to work closely as an advisor to the CEO and act as his designee on matters within the purview of the Board of Directors. To identify new areas for development as well as build and nurture relationships across the Board and affiliated businesses. Team management is also key, as he is expected to manage senior leaders and a diverse workforce that can expand our internal capabilities. The CCO will provide leadership and strategic operational direction for how to best structure organizational developmental key metrics as we continue to grow with the expansion strategies.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company objectives and revenue targets
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the commercial team to maximize their potential and drive performance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, clients, vendors, banks, investors, and all other professional business relationships.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand market reach and increase sales
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to ensure alignment and maximize sales opportunities
- Monitor and report on sales performance, providing regular updates to the leadership team
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market dynamics, and customer needs to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Controlling company costs and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass clients’ satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or a similar field
- 10+ years’ of professional sales experience
- Have led teams in the past with successful metrics
- Strong network of telecom professionals within the country
- Understanding of the prepaid industry and business models related
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%