About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience for our Mumbai Office.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluates business requests to determine feasibility; research and identifies options that best serve business needs.
- Conducts gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborates with System Architects and developers to estimate project impact.
- Documents business requirements, technical requirements, processes, and workflows.
- In collaboration with senior management and stakeholders, establishes project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Develops project plans and associated communication documents to successfully implement solutions.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively identifies and manages project dependencies and critical paths.
- Defines acceptance criteria, creates use cases, and performs acceptance testing for product-level enhancements.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs into viable/acceptable solutions.
- Experience conducting requirements analysis with business stakeholders and translating into detailed process flows and functional specifications for development teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative setting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have knowledge about Agile technology delivery and tools.
- Should be good in Problem and Change Management, Release Management, Risk Management & Stakeholder management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices