Prepay Nation, Exton, PA
Prepay Nation is a global processor of prepaid Mobile Airtime. We work with Mobile Operators in 125+ countries to resell their airtime through our network of distribution partners in the US, Canada, and Europe. We are seeking an intelligent, highly organized, articulate, and motivated Controller/FP&A Resource. In the near term, and due to the risk of COVID, the position will operate in a hybrid onsite (Exton, PA) and remote format.
What do we expect?
The candidate must be a business-minded professional that has a reputation for excellence, building strong relationships based on expertise, impeccable follow-through, and strong interpersonal and team skills. This is a hands-on role.
· Manages the day-to-day operations and reporting as well as the monthly financial closing process. Report monthly financial statements/closing package including creating the reporting calendar with specific deadlines to meet all reporting requirements. GAAP/IFRS
· Align reporting and business analytics – Realign Chart of Accounts and Mapping to facilitate current operating and forward growth reporting and metrics.
· Revenue, billing, and contracts management/supervision.
· Provide P&L and additional reporting information to business line and executive leadership.
· Maintain/oversee the daily operations of the accounting and financial management function.
· Monitor and analyze all operational and accounting data.
· Manage/produce all financial reporting, quarterly/ad hoc reports, and board packs.
· Oversees all activities related to tax compliance; income, sales, and excise.
· Ideate with CFO and build forecasts, client P&L’s, sales bookings forecasts, revenue, and costs.
· Drive the creation and preparation of the budget with the CFO and executive team.
· Support CFO in maintaining controls and best practices.
· Prepare/manage/coordinate monthly reconciliations with telecom providers and distributors.
· Manage external audit for the US entity.
· Assess controls/processes and recommend changes that are fit for purpose.
· Support and/or manage special projects and system improvements/enhancements.
· Work on Ad hoc projects as and when required by the business.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
The ideal candidate would complement the CFO vision as follows:
· Have a strategic mindset and understand the operating profile and how Finance can influence the business, but also enjoy rolling up their sleeves.
· Have a strong sense of accountability and ownership and a high-quality and continuous improvement orientation.
· Be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a stickler for accuracy.
· Be highly collaborative successfully operating across organizations and levels.
· Have a point of view and the confidence/courage to (appropriately) challenge assumptions, coupled with a high level of professionalism and the sophistication and finesse to push through issues while maintaining relationships.
· Be a logical, linear thinker, who doesn’t take things at face-value, but is also creative and can develop solutions that consider both facts and circumstances (form and substance, context and content).
· Possess and demonstrate exceptional judgment, self-management, impeccable ethics, and a high degree of personal and professional maturity.
· Be results and customer-oriented.
· Be resourceful, thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
· Have a growth mindset and approach.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with little supervision. Highly autonomous, self-directed, proactive, and comfortable working within a dynamic environment.
· CPA Preferred.
· Experience in a telecom/prepay provider environment preferred.
· Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel as well as other platforms and applications, MS Office, Power BI/Analytics software, and other ERP’s, etc.
· Strong attention to detail, highly organized.
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
Compensation – Salary commensurate with experience including competitive benefits.
Prepay Nation, Exton, PA
Prepay Nation is a global processor of prepaid Mobile Airtime. We work with Mobile Operators in 125+ countries to resell their airtime through our network of distribution partners in the US, Canada, and Europe. We are seeking an intelligent, highly organized, articulate, and motivated Operations Associate to work in our Exton office.
Demonstrate a highly professional attitude and provide exceptional service to customers, partners, and colleagues.
Duties & Task:
Work closely with the different teams to ensure smooth business processing.
Assist Your Manager in supervising the daily operations of the organization.
You are expected to address operational issues and concerns in a timely manner.
You will create and maintain operational documents.
You will be required to monitor and manage Day to Day vendor issues.
You will be working closing with your manager for product and vendor set up and maintenance.
Work closely support team
Determine work assignments and schedules for new projects.
Coordinate with Director in different operational issues and promotional activities.
Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
Generate operational reports for Director as needed.
You will be expected to work towards the overall company’s objective.
You will proactively manage Prepay Nation’s most important accounts by developing strong client-focused relationships.
You will co-develop multi-level training and onboard and train team members of new key accounts.
You will communicate new product features or processes and support the path to full adoption.
You will work cross-functionally with our Product, BD, Marketing, Care and technology organizations to develop scalable solutions and process improvements.
You will collect and synthesize partner feedback, identifying opportunities for account or program-wide improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive as per market standard
3+ years of experience in operations, account management, or a related field; bachelor’s degree preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Flexible and resourceful
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Previous Mobile Telecoms Customer Care or e-commerce, the experience would be preferred
The successful candidate must be disciplined, quick thinking, patient, work without direct supervision, and passionate about providing a world-class customer care experience to our international customer base
To apply, email email@example.com
Prepay Nation, Exton, PA
Prepay Nation is a global processor of prepaid Mobile Airtime. We work with Mobile Operators in 125+ countries to resell their airtime through our network of distribution partners in the US, Canada, and Europe. We are seeking an intelligent, highly organized, articulate, and motivated Customer Service Specialist to work in our Exton office.
Demonstrate a highly professional attitude while providing exceptional service to our customers and partners via email, live chat, and telephone calls
Duties & Task:
- Work closely with the different teams to ensure high standards of service are met for all customers.
- Provide information to partners and customers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information for all products and services
- Ensure cases are resolved in a timely manner and meet all established quality and customer satisfaction metrics
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors for inquiries and complaints.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Assisting with the daily/weekly report of all CS activities to management.
- Assist in the management of system failures and be the point of contact with all customers
- Assist with all Customer Retention/Acquisition activities as define by the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Assist the Finance/Operations team with Fraud and Revenue assurance activities. Analyze and monitor transactions in real-time to identify fraudulent activities at all levels – from individual accounts to countrywide patterns
- Provide feedback and report on emerging trends to management; making recommendations for improvements
- 3+ experience in a Customer service & Support role.
- Associate degree in Management or MIS or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with CRM software is an asset.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Must be flexible in working on weekends and holidays as needed
- Previous Mobile Telecoms Customer Care or Fraud experience would be preferred
The successful candidate must be disciplined, quick thinking, patient, work without direct supervision, and passionate about providing a world-class customer care experience to our international customer base.