Key Account Manager (EMEA)
We are seeking a proactive and passionate candidate with strong verbal and written communication skills who is motivated by the impact that they make and the clients they serve. The successful candidate will act as a key customer advocate and the primary point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their customers, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They will also be an integral part of the PPN operations teams by assisting in the processing and analysis of client data, growth opportunities as well as market and industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. They should be strong, independent, and resourceful individuals who are highly analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport and work within a strong family-like culture.
- Maintain and grow strategic client partnerships; regularly meeting and interacting with the client to understand their business, strategic direction, processes, and policies to ensure adherence to contractual obligations and account performance agreements
- Optimize service delivery to clients and produce measurable and cost-effective results that align directly with client’s business drivers
- Achieve budget profitability and yield the best ROI; responsible for full P&L management of accounts
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy and tactical operations plans to drive profitable growth and retention of current and future accounts.
- Track, analyze, and communicate the overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets.
- Establish and communicate business plans with VP to define and drive strategies to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction
- Ensure efficient operations and contract compliance to achieve operational measurements and cost reduction objectives.
- Resolve operational challenges that impact the effectiveness of the account and satisfy audit requirements to protect customers and company assets
- Implement innovative strategies to drive peak performance at all times, and sustain high client satisfaction levels
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients
- Manage and support the implementation and development of new accounts
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations, Customer Support, Finance, and the IT departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- 5 years B2B account management and/or client relations experience
(prior technology, mobile virtual network operators, money remittance, mobile money, fintech is a distinct advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge within the Prepaid/Telecom industry.
- Language Skills are an asset (French, Spanish, Dutch, German)
- Passion for results
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial acumen and drive
- Negotiating and Networking