Role: Software Engineer Mobile App
About Prepay Nation:
Prepay Nation operates a value transfer and prepaid top-up marketplace through its technology hub and global network of mobile operators, digital and retail merchants, and distribution partners. Our network enables diasporas all over the world to recharge the prepaid mobile phone of their friends and family, for over 600 mobile operators in 125 countries. With diverse distribution channels spanning over 275,000 locations in the US, Canada, Europe and Middle East, Prepay Nation provides a valuable service to expatriates who support their loved ones back home, in a fast, secure, and cost-effective manner. Prepay Nation’s unique Marketplace business model, multi-currency processing platform, and global connected Hub with mobile operators, digital service providers and Brands offers real-time top-ups, value transfers and gift cards to prepaid mobile subscribers and other consumers, while helping to generate significant traffic and revenue for digital and retailers, merchants, and distribution partners.
What You Will Do
You need to manage all aspects of the development processes to design, customize, maintain & develop new solutions for existing platform as well as new undertakings.
If you have passion for innovation and fresh thinking, if you like to pursue a career which is challenging and interesting, if you are willing to work on new groundbreaking ideas, we would like to welcome you in the Prepay Nation team.
- Develop your idea & design on cutting edge technologies
- Be on a fast-track career path for growth and advancement
- Build your consulting, client management and project management skills
- Employ the most cutting-edge tools, and work with top talent in the industry
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced, and high growth environment
- Possibility of Employee Equity shares
- 5+ years development experience
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development.
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks, MVP application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
- Experience with certificates, signing, and submitting apps for iOS in App Store.
- Experience with the iOS 6+ SDK, Objective-C/Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch + UIKit
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience using RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Demonstrate knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), design patterns, frameworks and concepts
- Bachelor’s (or Associates) degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area.