Role: Manager- Americas Operations
About Prepay Nation:
Prepay Nation operates a value transfer and prepaid top-up marketplace through its technology hub and global network of mobile operators, digital and retail merchants and distribution partners, making worldwide mobile and e-commerce transactions accessible and seamless, and leveling the playing field for unbanked and underbanked communities to participate in the digital lifestyle. Our network enables diasporas all over the world to recharge the prepaid mobile phone of their friends and family, for over 600 mobile operators in 125 countries. With diverse distribution channels spanning over 275,000 locations in the US, Canada, Europe and Middle East, Prepay Nation provides a valuable service to expatriates who support their loved ones back home, in a fast, secure and cost-effective manner. Prepay Nation’s unique Marketplace business model, multi-currency processing platform, and global connected Hub with mobile operators, digital service providers and Brands offers real-time top-ups, value transfers and gift cards to prepaid mobile subscribers and other consumers, while helping to generate significant traffic and revenue for digital and retailers, merchants and distribution partners.
What You’ll Do
The Americas Operations Manager will serve as the day-to-day support for all business across the Americas and the Caribbean. In this role, the manager will design, deliver and build a world class support process and implement positive and proactive changes both internally and externally. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Understand every aspect of the Prepay Nation product and how they work.
- Understand Prepay Nation customers, their current needs, and their future needs.
- Share responsibility for customer support.
- Work closely with internal and partner to ensure they’re getting the most out of Prepay Nation.
- Document processes internally and externally.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Quickly and accurately triage urgent needs from customers and partners.
- Conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Serve as the global subject matter expert for all things Prepay Nation.
- Be the middle ware for all internal and external development, programs, marketing, sales etc.
- Work with Director of Operations and the Global Operations Manager to create, scale and document best practices amongst geographies.
- Experience building and scaling operations from the ground up
- Experience working in an operations role with multinational companies
- Experience with technical, marketing and training tools.
- You’ve spent time at a technology company
- You are a team player
- You speak multiple languages (Spanish preferred)
- You have a BA in science, management, or marketing
- You have at least 5 years of work experience
- Prefer a PMP or PMO certification as part of your toolkit
- Six sigma expertise a plus.